[Reddes.bvs-tech] New Patch

Marcos Luis Mori marcos.mori at bireme.org
Thu Dec 23 17:37:48 BRST 2010

en español se publicó en otro mensaje

Hi everyone!

As I have mentioned before, a new version of ABCD is being prepared.
The new version will be available for a few days to be tested, and after this period we are going to try to solve the most critical problems, so that the 1.2 pack may then be officially launched.

Therefore, we would like to invite you to help us in this activity.

If you want to contribute for the solution of the problems or improve the current features, please see the tickets and send us your comments or changed files by the ticket.

Before updating the information of the ticket d on't forget to fill out in the form that's available in the "Preferences" icon with the personal information required.
http://reddes.bvsalud.org/projects/abcd/prefs

We know there are some obstacles to solve the problems that may appear, due to the fact that most tickets doesn't offer a complete description of the problem and because they may be written in different languages. So please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards,
Jussara Ribeiro de Oliveira
BIREME/OPS/OMS