[Reddes.bvs-tech] [Abcd-users] [Isis-users] ABCD Administração de usuários - ABCD users administration

Edwin Hübner edwin at datacoop.com.br
Tue Feb 8 11:01:25 BRST 2011

Hi,
Thanks Egbert and Carlos for your reply up to now.
How can I get version 1.2 (beta), since at the ABCD download site only
the version 1.1beta 1 is available? So far as I know, it was put
available for evaluation.
As Carlos said, it is a good idea to be able to make the user
database accessible from cataloging module, but it did not allow to
edit records.
Regards,
Edwin

Quoting De Smet Egbert <egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be>:

> Hello,
>
> in the version 1.2(beta) I am not having this problem, it works correctly.
> It was a problem indeed in one of the previous releases but got
> corrected. Which version are you using ?
>
> Hola,
>
> En la versión beta marcha bien esta función, no tengo esto problema.
>  De hecho era error en una versión precedente, pero ha sido
> corrigido. Qué versión estas usando ?

Edwin Hübner
Data Coop - Cooperativa de Bibliotecários, Documentalistas,
Arquivistas e Analistas da Informação Ltda.
Rua da Quitanda, 19, sala 401 - Centro
20011-030 - Rio de Janeiro - RJ
tel.: (0**21)9647-1675
www.datacoop.com.br