[Reddes.bvs-tech] assistance with iAH installed as part of ABCD in non-standard folder

Asael Costa da Silva asael.silva at bireme.org
Mon Jun 27 13:54:46 BRST 2011

Dear Egbert

IAH and ABCD are web applications that require the CGI (common gateway interface) to be set and active in Apache configuration file.
Also notice that in case cgi-bin is put inside htdocs (document_root of domain name)
it may inherit permissions and behaviors set to that directory tree (htdocs).
Let me ask you if ABCD is working accordingly. In case it is working, try executing the cgi-bin/wxis.exe in the URL with the parameter what to see if it is executing without problems.
Let us know any advances on that.

Best regards

Asael Costa da Silva
Analista de Suporte