[Reddes.bvs-tech] RES: about cisis development

Pedro E. Calleja pecalleja at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:30:31 GMT-2 2016

Hello Marcos:

Thanks for your answer...  True what you say about doc but unfortunately
this is not enough, you see...
I want to get the CISIS utilities for windows (both x86 and x64 arch).
diggin in the source code I found a clue and i could compile
successfully the project using borland c 5.0. this compiler is very old,
before x64 , and now I whish do the same for x64.
Also would be useful some infomation about compiler and dev enviroment
for other branch such as UNICODE.

Kind regards and hope we continue in contact.

Pedro